Are you looking for a new opportunity in coastal Delaware's ever-growing real estate market. If so, you may be the one we're looking for!
We are the Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty and we're actively seeking two new salespeople to join our top-ranked team at the Delaware beaches.
We have a proven history of training some of coastal Delaware's top agents and we're here to support you every step of the way! Some of the ways we support our team members include:
- Lead Generation - We're currently generating more leads per month than most brokerages generate in a year (click on the video link below for more information on this).
- Exclusive World Class Coaching - We are one of only a handful of offices nationwide that are part of the exclusive Tom Ferry coaching program. Go ahead and Google "Tom Ferry" and you'll see how great of a program this is, which you receive at no extra cost when you join the Oldfather Group.
- Turn Key Listing Support - We want you to succeed and we support your efforts every step of the way. Examples include professional photography, 3D videos, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor,com, extensive social media efforts and support staff that includes a listing director and a senior editor.
- Contract to Closing Department - We have staff dedicated to helping you get from the "signing on the dotted line" all the way through closing and settlement.
- Comprehensive Training - As part of the Oldfather Group, you will receive 12 weeks of training in topics ranging from lead generation to salesmanship and closing the contract, among many others. Agents tell us this is part of what sets us apart, and we're very proud that our team members consider this such a worthwhile part of their experience with us. Be it Dustin or Mariya Oldfather, or Chief Buyer Consultant Adam Linder, a member of the Oldfather Group management team is always available to answer your questions and/or concerns, day or night.
- Part of the Family - When you join the Oldfather Group, you will not only be part of one of Sussex County's top five producing real estate teams, but you'll also be part of our family. We sincerely care about all of our agents and we show that appreciation many times a year through gatherings, get togethers and team building events.
So what are you waiting for? If you have a strong desire to work and want to succeed in coastal Delaware's often lucrative real estate market, give us a call. We want to hear from you!
But first, watch our 60 second video by clicking on the image below and then take the next step by completing your personality assessment and forwarding your resume.
We look forward to meeting you soon.